About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
If it's green, it's biology. If it stinks, it's chemistry. If it has numbers, it's math. If it doesn't work, it's technology and I am doing my Masters in it ........

Monday, September 1, 2008

Citi Team - Final Mail

CitiTeam Mates,
"Citi Project" might sound scary to many, hectic to many others and toughto almost all. All that's indeed true, but in spite of all this, being part of CitiTeam was real fun. We might have had really difficult times, but we ensured we inevitably always had our "brainstorming tea and lunch breaks" which would bring us back pumped up. J And not to forget Citi Team tour, which was really mind-blowing.
As you all would probably know already, I have decided to pursue my interests outside SunTec. I would like to wish each one of you good luck and a wonderful professional career. "Citi - Go Live" is not away, and don't forget to include me in the celebration for that.
Best Wishes,
Sandeep

No comments: